Job ID 8263
Interface Manager required for a leading offshore wind developer in Taiwan on a long term freelance basis.
- Identify and manage technical and organisational interfaces between contract packages and suppliers.
- Supporting the Package Managers to ensure high quality and safe coordinated delivery to time and budget.
- Ensuring the identification of interfaces between packages and the timely transfer and incorporation of design data (including changes).
- Supporting the Package Managers on all interface aspects.
- Organising and chairing regular interface meetings between contract packages to track progress and exchange of information between parties.
- Manage the project interface register.
- Promotion of good quality interface management.
- Identification of technical and organisational interfaces and processes between work packages and suppliers.
- Promote a common basis of design and ensure consistent application.
- Ensure functional sign off of interface deliverables within the various tender packages.
- Coordinate and cooperate with technical department to ensure compliance with company initiatives, standards and procedures.
- Establish, develop and manage an interface database for the project.
- Participate in interface coordination meetings with contractors and support the Package Managers on all interface aspects.
- Manage the exchange of interface information between all packages and disciplines in the project.
- Record the exchange of information between parties and record to close out of interfaces.
- Organise meetings concerning different interface topics within the Project Team and organise reviews and interface meetings as required to ensure full understanding of project interfaces.
- Identify interface risks and provide and implement possible risk mitigation measures, working closely together with the Risk Manager and Package Managers.
- Communicate interface risks and quality measures to all process participants in a clear and understandable way.
- Organisation and moderation of coordination meetings concerning different interface topics within the Project Team.
- Monthly reporting to Project Management and Engineering Management
- Produce interface monthly reports.
- Degree qualified.
- Experience of technical interface management of similar large scale offshore wind projects .
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good technical and organisational skills.
- Operation of MS Office systems and other IT based project management software.
- Relocation to Taiwan for the duration of the project.