Job ID 21843
- Set up and communicate the interface management function within the project.
- Develop tools to facilitate implementation.
- Allocate and manage team members to ensure effective interface coordination.
- Ensure interface boundaries are aligned in contracts (contract phase).
- Management of technical interface implementation with contractors (design phase).
- Ensure resulting interface designs identify and address HSE risks and meet CDM regs.
- Validation of interface designs by ensuring appropriate tests and mock ups are conducted.
- Ensure risks born from interface designs are included in the project risk register.
- Ensure changes born from interface process are directed through the change control process.
- Seek optimization of interface designs to reduce fabrication and O&M costs and limit exposure to commercial and program risks.
- Communicate and update management and key stakeholders on all interface matters.
Interface Management Function Set-up:
- Develop Interface management plan.
- Identify key project team members to act as interface coordinators, with in each function.
- Host introduction meetings and workshops to outline the interface management plan.
- Establish key interface boundaries based on initial project designs.
Develop Tools to Facilitate Implementation:
- Set up, communicate and maintain interface tools, trackers and templates:
- Interface project register - tracking key dates and deliverables (documentation, free-issue equipment, interface milestones).
- Package specific contract interface schedule template.
- Free issue contract schedule template.
- Interface documentation contract schedule template.
- Interface scope matrix.
- Interface schematics.
- Interface technical query process.
- Interface MoM/action trackers.
- Develop other tools that may become necessary.