Republic of Ireland
Opportunity for an Interface Manager with a leading offshore wind farm developer based in Dublin, Ireland.
This is a 12 month contract starting ASAP with the opportunity of extension.
- The timely agreement of all interfaces with engineering activities;
- All engineering risks and appropriate mitigations;
- All engineering opportunities and appropriate plans to realise these.
- Support the engineering team in identifying, managing, and mitigating risks;
- Support the engineering team in identifying, managing, and realising opportunities;
- Support the whole project team in identifying, and managing to closure all interfaces with engineering;
- Management of the MWS activities;
- Management of any ad-hoc studies or small sub-contracts that are required for the engineering team;
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager, the rest of the engineering team, and the wider project team to support the development of the offshore Wind Park in line with the project's requirements;
- Active participation in the design reviews, risk assessments, and design decisions;
- Ensuring that safety in design philosophies are embedded in decisions and actions;
- Provide ad-hoc support as needed across the Engineering team to resolve key issues.
- This role will require a strong understanding of the development of large engineering led infrastructure projects, preferably with a large offshore element;
- Demonstrably proactive and tenacious behaviours with a drive to find appropriate resolutions to complex issues in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ability to manage consultants to ensure timely delivery of reports and materials;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant engineering or technical discipline;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work under significant pressure to tight timescales.