Interface Risk Manager
A great opportunity for an Interface and Risk Manager to work in Tokyo as part of the emerging Japanese offshore wind industry.
Manage the project team with PMO services within offshore wind energy. Aiming for the success of the project to increase greatly through tight control of risk, interfaces and budgets. A strong understanding of the development lifecycle supporting the team across four key decision-making areas.
- Project planning
- Interface Management
- Risk Management
- Budgeting and business case modelling
A key to the success of a wind energy project is good project management. Challenging consent, multiple contractors, tight schedules, rough conditions and complex operations are just some of the things that need managing in this role.
- A professional who has solid experience working across projects in the offshore wind space with a multi - contract structure will be valuable due to variety in structure of projects
- A professional who is well versed in leading and collaborating within multi - disciplinary teams on major international capital projects
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in working for a leading renewable organization in a new and exciting team of the organization - Offshore Wind
- An educational background in Engineering / Business / Project Management
- Minimum 5 - 8 years' experience in Offshore Wind Projects working in a similar role
- Solid knowledge and the application of risk management tools and techniques is a requirement
- Fluent English required. No additional language requirements. Japanese seen as a plus
- Interface management require mapping of contractual- and physical interfaces (Scope of supply from contractors) ensuring clear interfaces between contractors, vendors and collaboration partners.
- Risk Management certification will be seen as advantageous