International Project Manager DG – Madrid
Taylor Hopkinson has been retained to Search and Select an International Project Manager to join GreenPulse, a Central European player with a strong track record in renewables developing, financing, building, and operating industrial energy projects through corporate Power Purchase Agreements.
- Lead the development and execution of the international self-consumption projects of the company, from the design stage to the implementation.
- Selection of EPC companies and technical partners, managing the contractual negotiations and supervision.
- Manage licences, works, maintenance, and verification of the installations.
- Technical support of commercial proposals and closing of transactions.
- Responsible for building long-term relationship, focus on suit technical requirements and needs of GreenPulse' clients.
- Extensive experience in the development and execution of PV (self-consumption) projects
- Project management experience
- Extensive experience coordinating with technical teams, structuring technical proposals, and negotiating and closing contracts.
- Electrical Engineering background is a must
- English advance knowledge.