European Tax Manager
Taylor Hopkinson is looking for an European Tax Manager for a major renewable energy company with a presence in various countries.
The role will be based in Berlin, but the company offers the possibility of a hybrid model (going to the office 2 or 3 days every two weeks).
The European Tax Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing the company's tax activities and business operations in both Germany and other countries where it operates. They will report directly to the Head of Tax.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervising and managing national and international tax structures in which the company is involved.
- Assisting with compliance requirements for foreign companies that trigger German tax reporting obligations.
- Designing, implementing, and executing the necessary internal processes and controls to ensure tax compliance, taking into account local legislation and international standards.
- Assisting with transfer pricing filing obligations.
- Minimum of 4 years of prior tax experience in a multinational company in Germany.
- Experience in transfer pricing, knowledge of IFRS/HGB and experience in financial consolidation in an international environment.
- Fluency in English and German.