Inverter Aftersales Technical Manager – Solar
My client is a global leading solar inverter company. Currently we are working to source and attract a Technical Expert with experience in solar industry and based in Brazil to join them, responsible for after-sales, analyzing and troubleshooting product problems.
Please apply with English CV.
1. Act as a technical consultant to customers and service representatives. Analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot product problems on phone or on site.
2. Perform installation, repair, upgrades and preventive maintenance on installed systems at customer sites.
3. Maintain appropriate tools and keep on hand and as required.
4. Identify the complaints on all customer issues.
5. Travel as required for the purpose of performing service activities at customer sites.
6. Update the know-how knowledge about the company′s products and improve the service to the customer.
7. Serve as a point of contact between customers and engineering team; communicate customer requirements, system performance, and reliability issues.
8. Help the administrator in maintaining a clear record of the parts inventory and parts sold.
9. Ensure local stock is kept up-to-date and coordinate shipment and return of parts.
1. Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering or Electronics.
2. Prior experience in inverter.
3. Able to travel across the country often with good communication skills ( Portuguese and English).
4. Holding a valid electrician license is preferred.