Investment and M&A Manager
Opportunity for an experienced investment and M&A professional to join a top 10 global renewable energy company as its Investment Manager for the Americas.
Based in Austin, TX or remote, this individual will focus on bringing renewable energy projects forward for investment decisions.
Reporting to the Head of Investments & M&A, this professional with cover an active portfolio of multi-million wind, solar, and energy storage transactions.
- Lead investment decision processes, including preparation and delivery of presentations for IC and Board
- Prepare or lead preparation of financial valuations
- Manage timescales for deal processes
- Evaluate assumptions, risks & opportunities for investment decisions
- Manage stakeholders and associated relationships within the investment decision process
- Support colleagues and direct team members
- Identify process improvement opportunities for the team and business
- 5+ years' of professional experience in finance, investment, valuation and/or M&A roles
- Proficiency in valuation methodologies
- Proficiency in financial modeling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to simplify information for non-financial experts
- Renewable energy M&A experience, including DD
- Min. degree-level educated
- Right to live and work in the US without sponsorship