Investment & Financing Manager Brazil
Our client is a leading Tier 1 inverter company and developer. They are urgently looking for an Investment & Financing Manager in Brazil.
- Project Financial Modeling: The position will have overall responsibility for project financial modeling for the transactions that she/he is in charge of.
- Tax Knowledge: The person will be expected to have strong command over tax knowledge to support deal structuring and guide complex projects modeling.
- Project Financial Structuring: The position will develop project financing structures that allow the company to most efficiently finance projects.
- Project Transaction Execution: Lead the origination, negotiation, and closing of project SPV transactions, including term sheet development and negotiation and managing diligence processes, contract execution & shares transfer.
- Business Development: Support the BD team in evaluating finance-able deals and in developing competitive pricing based on the optimization of capital sources, and lead off-taker/ buyer sourcing to secure the success of project development.
- Demonstrate financial & tax acumen.
- Experience in developing and building complex investment models using Microsoft Excel.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in Project Finance in IB, PE, or project/asset M&A transactions in the renewable energy industry.
- Experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and closing complex commercial agreements.
- Undergraduate degree required with a focus in Finance.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills; ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives.
- Can-do attitude: ability to set and meet realistic deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese. Any other language skills will be a plus but not mandatory.