We have been retained by a leading global corporate with ambitious net-zero targets to recruit an Investment Manager in the Netherlands.
The successful candidate will be an experienced wind and/or solar investor/M&A professional who will lead the origination, negotiation, and execution of key transactions/acquisitions and work as part of the Renewable Energy Investment team.
- Develop and maintain internal relations with stakeholders like Portfolio Council, Country Finance Manager, Group Treasury, Legal and external outsourcing partners related to the investments.
- Take business responsibility for renewable energy acquisitions (end to end: origination, negotiation, execution) and other significant projects, if applicable, with the purpose to optimise the value for the company.
- Responsibility for leading the acquisition process and specifically the negotiation of all the transaction/acquisition related documentation (e.g., share purchase agreement, internal- and external finance agreements, operations and maintenance agreements and any other relevant transaction related documentation).
- Contribute to renewable energy strategy and guidelines the company and secure the handover of an acquisition to the Renewable Energy Operations Team to ensure the smooth start-up of operations phase.
- Understanding the risks, opportunities, and performance especially financial of the renewable energy assets to optimise the value of the acquisition projects.
- Creating and maintaining links with key developers, equipment suppliers and external consultants which are contributing to the process of growing the portfolio.
- The ability to manage tasks and people effectively with purpose to negotiate large and complex acquisition projects in an international environment.
- A track record of achievement in leading renewable energy- or any other relevant financial asset acquisitions at project level is vital.
- Strong financial skills with the ability to review and analyse any relevant financial valuation with experience in financial markets, treasury, and structured assets.
- Proven track record in complex transactions, taking the lead responsibility on behalf of a multinational company.
- Experience of direct management of power generating projects, working with manufacturers in the Renewable Energy industry as well project developers, preferably in wind energy.
- International experience with an understanding of cultural differences and knowledge of how to strive for renewable energy transformation and increase energy efficiency.