Our client are a leading investment firm focused exclusively on the renewable energy sector, with a successful track record in deploying several £100M into solar PV, onshore wind and waste to energy projects.
Due to continued growth plans, they are seeking to appoint an Investment Manager to be responsible for analysing, investing in and managing projects to secure ROI for their shareholders.
- Work with the Investment Directors and Management Team to propose new projects/portfolios for acquisition
- Sourcing investment opportunities in the UK and Central Europe
- Leading on M&A transactions
- Undertaking thorough commercial, technical and legal due diligence
- Producing financial valuations and managing detailed financial models
- Negotiating terms and management of external advisers
- Building relationships across industry and developing a leading knowledge of the target sectors
- Management of the operational portfolio
- Strong academic track record in a relevant subject area
- Previous experience in a similar role managing renewable energy transactions
- Solid understanding of financial analysis and presenting investment decisions to the investment committee
- Excellent communicator able to work with a range of stakeholders both internal and external