IT Support Analyst – Australia
Opportunity for an increased IT professional to join a top 10 global solar energy company.
The IT Support Analyst will be the front line support for all IT related enquiries across the APAC region, working with international colleagues from the company's global IT team on a daily basis.
This position is based in Sydney, Australia. Right to work in Australia without sponsorship is required.
- Provide first line help-desk service, support and advice to users on hardware and software issues
- Maintain documentation of existing systems
- Work to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Facilitate the on-boarding of new starters throughout the region
- Collaborate with international colleagues and end-users daily
- Research, install, and configure new equipment and software
- Manage stock of equipment, consumables, and other supplies
- Experience in a similar role
- Windows 10 Installation & Configuration
- Use and experience of IT ticketing systems
- Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft OWA
- Document Management Experience
- 2+ years' in a service delivering/End User computing role
- 2+ years' experience and demonstrable understanding of troubleshooting of common desktop applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills