Jacket Installation Representatives
Offshore Jacket Installation Client Representative required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in the UK.
- The Client Rep's scope of work is mainly for jacket Installation on a newly constructed windfarm.
- Candidates must have experience with jacket Installations and foundations installation.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required.
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties.
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents.
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality.
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so.
- Participate in safety walks with HSE representatives from Company and Contractor organisations.
- The Consultant must bring their own PC with Microsoft Office software and must be in possession of an i-Phone 6 or a newer model, or a Windows phone 8.1.
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling.
- BOSIET/HUET incl. CA-EBS.
- OGUK Medical certificate
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training.
- Marine awareness qualifications as required by the package role.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within specific package area.
- IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet) etc.