Joint Venture Partner Manager
You will be responsible for maintaining an excellent relationship with our clients JV partner and play a key role in bringing the projects to investment decision, through construction and into operation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and direct the teams responsible for commercial affairs, stakeholder management, and preparations for operations
- Act as senior representative towards certain external stakeholders, such as JV partners, regulators, and commercial counterparties
- Ensure the projects are in compliance with regulatory and contractual obligations, including power purchase agreements and similar offtake arrangements
- Take part in identifying value levers and optimizing the business case to achieve a successful final investment decision for the projects
- Ensure the long-term success of the projects by developing and executing a strategy to manage risks and capture opportunities to maximize the long-term business case