Junior Asset Manager – Solar
An opportunity to join a world leading renewable energy provider with a several GW portfolio, as a Junior Asset Manager.
The Junior Asset Manager will take ownership for a portfolio of ground mount solar PV plants and ensure that all O&M works are undertaken in accordance with the agreed contractual scope.
This position will be based in one of the company's UK offices with opportunities to work from home. An excellent remuneration package (inc. bonus and private health care) will also be on offer.
- Customer Relations
- Contract Management
- Operations Management
- Technical Analysis
- Contractor Management
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Project Management or other relevant discipline;
- 1 years previous experience with Asset Management of solar assets or similar technologies
- Understanding of solar technology, solar farm operations, SCADA systems
- Attention to detail skills, able to manipulate and assess data to see patterns and trends
- Customer orientated with the ability to effectively communicate and negotiate at all levels, both written and verbally
- Drivers Licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK