Labour Relations Specialist
Opportunity for a Labour Relations Expert to work with one the world's largest developers of renewable energy.
Knowledge and experience of working with German labour laws is essential. The role sits within a global HR team and can be based in multiple locations including Germany, UK, Sweden, Italy & Poland & USA.
- Responsible for Global HR Policy framework and Co-determination coordination
- Be first point of contact for various stakeholders, e.g. Co-determination, Managers and HR colleagues, with respect to Labour Relations activities
- Develop, manage and optimise a working relationship to our co-determination bodies, national and international
- Design and negotiate policies and collective bargaining agreements
- Provision of advice and services with regards to labour law, work policies and tariff requests
- Self-responsible project lead in Labour Relations projects (e.g. reorganisation, people transfer) and other international HR projects
- Close collaboration with other teams and departments to develop and implement Labour Relations measures
- Create concepts, optimise, and implement instruments and processes in the areas of Labour Relations
- Create concepts, optimise, and implement instruments and processes in close collaboration with HR Business Partners
- Manage internal and external service providers
- Pursue trends and topics in Labour Relations
- Relevant university degree (e.g. legal sciences) or equivalent
- Demonstrable HR experience, ideally in Labour Relations
- Experience of German labour laws.
- Ability to design and steer Group-wide HR processes, systems and policies on international level
- Strong conceptual skills with an understanding of business concepts related to co-determination topics
- Stakeholder management skills, conflict management and mediation skills
- Communication, networking, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to balance customer orientation and governance role
- High level of assertiveness
- Business fluency in German and English