Labour Relations Specialist
Opportunity for a Labour Relations Expert to work with one the world's largest developers of renewable energy.
Knowledge and experience of working with German labour laws is essential. The role can be based in Hamburg or Essen.
- Responsible for Global HR Policy framework and Co-determination coordination
- Be first point of contact for various stakeholders, e.g. Co-determination, Managers and HR colleagues, with respect to Labour Relations activities
- Develop, manage and optimise a working relationship to our co-determination bodies, national and international
- Design and negotiate policies and collective bargaining agreements
- Provision of advice and services with regards to labour law, work policies and tariff requests
- Self-responsible project lead in Labour Relations projects (e.g. reorganisation, people transfer) and other international HR projects
- Close collaboration with other teams and departments to develop and implement Labour Relations measures
- Create concepts, optimise, and implement instruments and processes in the areas of Labour Relations
- Create concepts, optimise, and implement instruments and processes in close collaboration with HR Business Partners
- Manage internal and external service providers
- Pursue trends and topics in Labour Relations
- Relevant university degree (e.g. legal sciences) or equivalent
- Demonstrable HR experience, ideally in Labour Relations
- Experience of German labour laws.
- Ability to design and steer Group-wide HR processes, systems and policies on international level
- Strong conceptual skills with an understanding of business concepts related to co-determination topics
- Stakeholder management skills, conflict management and mediation skills
- Communication, networking, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to balance customer orientation and governance role
- High level of assertiveness
- Business fluency in German and English