Taylor Hopkinson has been engaged by a European renewable energy developer and investor to appoint a Land Manager to help drive forward their onshore wind pipeline in Sweden.
The Land Manager will be responsible for all landowner and community relationships and negotiating land access rights for a portfolio of onshore wind projects in Sweden. The role will involve travel to sites around the country and the company will offer flexible working and home-based contracts.
- Negotiate land agreement and land rights for a portfolio of onshore wind schemes across Sweden
- Liaise with landowners to secure land rights and agreements for onshore wind projects and remain point of contact throughout the development lifecycle
- Coordinate land agents, consultants, community liaison officers and external solicitors to secure land agreements
- Act as community liaison officer and develop community engagement plan in line with government guidelines
- Organise and attend landowner meetings, public events and project hearings as required
- Assist in site finding strategies and support management in growing the portfolio in Sweden
- Degree in relevant subject is desirable
- Demonstrable experience delivering land agreements within a rural agency, developer or consultancy
- Experience liaising with landowners (forestry/ farming/ property), local authorities, communities and key project stakeholders
- Understanding of local planning and development guidelines for large scale projects
- Experience in site finding and originating new opportunities is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to forge and maintain effective relationships with multiple key stakeholders, including planning authorities, communities and landowners
- Driving licence