Land Manager – Sweden
Land Manager required to join a European renewable energy developer and lead on all landowner and community engagement for their 1GW onshore wind pipeline in Sweden.
The Land Manager will be responsible for all landowner and community relationships and negotiating land access rights for a portfolio of onshore wind projects in Sweden. The role will involve travel to sites around the country and the company will offer flexible working and home-based contracts.
- Negotiate land agreement and land rights for a portfolio of onshore wind schemes across Sweden
- Liaise with landowners to secure land rights and agreements for onshore wind projects and remain point of contact throughout the development lifecycle
- Coordinate land agents, consultants, community liaison officers and external solicitors to secure land agreements
- Act as community liaison officer and develop community engagement plan in line with government guidelines
- Organise and attend landowner meetings, public events and project hearings as required
- Assist in site finding strategies and support management in growing the portfolio in Sweden
- Degree in relevant subject is desirable
- Demonstrable experience delivering land agreements within a rural agency, developer or consultancy
- Experience liaising with landowners (forestry/ farming/ property), local authorities, communities and key project stakeholders
- Understanding of local planning and development guidelines for large scale projects
- Experience in site finding and originating new opportunities is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to forge and maintain effective relationships with multiple key stakeholders, including planning authorities, communities and landowners
- Driving licence