Land Manager – West Poland
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Land Manager to work for a leading IPP company focused on solar PV projects in Poland.
The role is in the area of Wroclaw/Legnica
It´s a long-term position with the possibility to grow within the company.
- Develop Greenfield portfolio in the Country including land scouting and negotiating with landowners
- Manage legal, technical and financial studies for the development of the projects including permitting
- Interact with all involved local players (developers, authorities, EPCs, utilities, advisors, lenders, investors)
- Monitor the connection processes with distribution and transmission companies
- Support during the further stages after development
- Technical/engineering degree or a business/commercial focused area
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the renewable energy market
- The candidate can also come from the Real Estate sector in case he/she has experience negotiating land leases agreements
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Polish and English
- Willingness to travel throughout Poland