Lead Commissioning Engineer
Job ID 7855
Lead Commissioning Engineer required for a Hydro project based in Africa on a 6-month contract.
- Leading the commissioning team of the complete Electromechanical scope (Turbine, Generator, BoP-M, BoP-E, HSS, Automation).
- Actively commission one of the previously stated Systems.
- Actively coordinate all commissioning tasks.
- Preparation of Commissioning documentation (Procedures, Protocols, Risk Assessments, Schedule etc.) in the Backoffice or on site.
- Coordinate daily activities with client, installation team, subcontractors, site manager and backoffice.
- Responsible for HSE compliance of the commissioning team.
- Coordinate scheduling of Specialists.
- Updating of site time schedule.
- Daily reporting of commissioning activities and progress to site manager and backoffice.
- Reporting of non-conformities.
- Fault finding.
- Proven experience as Commissioning Engineer on Turbines or Generators.
- Proven experience in leading an international team of up to 10 Commissioning Engineers.
- Fluent in English and French.