Lead SAP & QHSSE
Job ID 11969
Lead SAP & QHSSE required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in Europe.
- Responsible for switching, electrical safety and communications between transmission system operators (TSOs) and the company.
- Take on overall responsibility of the daily windfarm management with direct reporting line to the Corporate O&M Manager.
- Act as the plant responsible person, the HSSE Site Responsible and step in as Deputy Site Manager.
- Report to the windfarm board on the O&M status of the windfarm.
- Act as the company representative towards local authorities and e.g., media.
- Negotiate contracts with agencies in alignment with procurement and company policy.
- Ensure competency and approval of persons being involved in electrical works and competency requirements.
- Required to be switching entitled, for which relevant training and competence will have to be in place.
- Play an active role in managing the work stream of electrical switching and works on electrical assets throughout the offshore windfarm.
- Ensure an advanced high level of safety measures are implemented to comply with local statutory law.
- Document work using narrative and statistical forms and forecast of knowledge, materials, skills, and trainings required.
- Maintain close relationships with all (external) parties.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and professional behaviour in dealing with departments, colleagues, and internal/external stakeholders.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Ensure all persons are inducted and found competent to be eligible working on electrical appliances.
- Write procedural documentation.
- Administrate incident reports and documentation around electrical switching.
- Prepare and follow up of the maintenance system.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Be a trouble shooter of small and large issues.
- Occasional visits to the offshore site to remain connected with the nature of the job.
- Occasional travel to sites for set ups and meetings.
- Occasional travel to client's other offices based in Europe.
- Obtain a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, power engineering or renewable energy engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an electrical competent and authorized person in electrical works and switching gained in an offshore windfarm context.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience as coordinator in a technical or corporate work context is desired, preferably in management and/or quality assurance.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical engineering subjects around offshore energy installations.
- Knowledge of coordinating switching operations at an offshore site.
- Experienced in working with marine coordination, TSO, and turbine service suppliers.
- Highly administrative individual with in-depth knowledge and mind-set for correct reporting and procedural documentation.
- Experience with database systems such as action tracker or statistical tools are beneficial.
- Experience and knowledge about health & safety, relevant for electrical safety.
- Profound knowledge of commercial aspects.
- Strong ability using MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
- Open to occasional travel to client's other offices based in Europe.
- Willing to perform offshore visits.