Lead Supply Chain Analyst
Job ID 7712
International offshore developer recruiting for Head of Electrical Procurement, based in Madrid.
- Leading and coordinating the supply chain market intelligence for the company from the perspectives of historical prices and evolution, supply chain relations and order books.
- Creating databases to manage company knowledge to providing analysis to support decision-making processes.
- Developing and maintaining the CAPEX and OPEX model interfacing.
- Updating pricing databases with the corresponding macro forecasts and past data
- Degree in Engineering or Commercial. MBA will be valuated.
- Good experience of working in energy or infrastructure project
- Fluent in English.
- Professional or academic experience in sophisticated modelling, @Risk or similar.
- Experience in creating data bases in excel or more sophisticated architectures.
- Job location will be Madrid (Spain). Flexibility to travel.