Lead Sustainability Advisor – APAC
Job ID 12479
You'll play an important role in:
- Support our global biodiversity ambition by leading local initiatives in APAC region and ensure that local activities support both the agendas of external stakeholders and our global ambition.
- Make biodiversity positive actions and integrated part of future Asset Projects in the region towards our company target of net positive biodiversity impact for all projects consented after 2030.
- Raise awareness and advocate for our sustainability and bio-diversity commitment to stakeholder and general public and lead the development and delivery of specific regional initiatives for biodiversity positive actions.
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement: lead and support markets in the region in identify and engaging biodiversity stakeholders incl. Government, academics, NGOs and Media for the region.
- Ensure an overview of all markets in APAC's actions is maintained and recorded as appropriate to ensure it is visible to the entire organization.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have, as a minimum, a bachelor's degree within a relevant field, e.g. environmental studies, communications, or other related disciplines.
- sustainability - biodiversity related experience, including in the marine environment (ie offshore) with extensive experiences in liaison with authorities and NGOs.
- have a strong regulatory and industry network in Taiwan and APAC.
- have experience in working proactively with stakeholders and in leading teams and complex projects (often at a distance) in a highly competitive industry.
- speak and write fluently in both Chinese and English.