Legal Counsel EU
A Legal Counsel is required to manage and address the European legal needs of a Tier-1 solar PV module manufacturer.
The manufacturer is one of the most globally recognised brands in solar PV and a leader in its field based on global sales. They are vertically integrated and so develop, build, own and operate their own solar PV projects internationally. This opportunity can be based in either Munich or Zurich.
- Overseeing all the legal needs for the European arm of the business
- Supporting and liaising with various teams and departments
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Advising and supporting the business on labour law and managing labour litigation
- Supporting and preparing corporate documents for corporate entities across Europe
- Remaining up to date with relevant changes to European laws and regulations
- Creating and updating legal templates as necessary
- A degree in Law from a European university
- Fluency in German and English
- Demonstrable legal experience
- Qualifications and admission to practice law in at least one major European country