Job ID 7588
Legal Counsel – Glasgow – Permanent
Taylor Hopkinson are working to assist a leading renewable energy organisation to appoint a Legal Counsel to join their busy team in Glasgow.
This key hire will assist the development, commercial and technical teams with property and planning work. This will include involvement in major renewable projects carrying out transactional work the instruction and management of external counsel and internal reviews of documentation from external Solicitors.
You will need/be:
- Relevant qualifications along with reasonable post-qualification experience in Scotland and/or England&Wales
- Experience in property and also planning, knowledge in other areas of law would beneficial
- Experience working in the renewable energy and/or development industry
- Dual qualification advantageous although due to cross border work a willingness to become dual-qualified is required
- Commercial awareness and excellent communication skills would be required to be successful in this role
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded business who are at the forefront of new developments in the renewable energy sector. For more information apply online today or get in touch with Simon Cairns on +44 7548 212 930
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160