Legal Manager, Hungary
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search of a Legal Manager for a leading renewable energy platform that develops, constructs and operates renewable assets in Europe, currently expanding its business also in Hungary.
The candidate will lead the legal matters related to the development of energy projects in the country reporting to the international headquarters.
The role is based in Budapest, with the possibility to have some remote work.
- Draft and negotiate contracts during the development of solar PV projects, mainly purchase, sale licenses and land lease agreements
- Negotiate contracts with public authorities, landowners, third parties and keep the public registers up to date
- From time to time, review, draft and negotiate documents during M&A and financing processes, EPC, O&M and PPAs, ensuring compliance with the law and group policies
- Supervise the day-to-day activity of the different SPVs of the company in Hungary
- Manage and review outside legal corporate counsel and assist and support internal departments in the company
- Bachelor's degree in Law. A Master's Degree will be appreciated
- Previous experience in a similar position in the renewable energy sector, especially during the development drafting and negotiating land lease agreements
- Good knowledge of Administration and Commercial law procedures in the energy sector
- Fluent in Hungarian and English