Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Legal Manager to join a global leader in the solar PV and wind industries. This is a newly created role due to rapid growth of the company in Italy.
The job is based in Rome.
- Provide legal support for the development, construction and operation of solar PV plants in Italy
- Prepare, review and negotiate contracts related to the photovoltaic projects, including purchase and sale licenses, land lease, construction agreement and O&M contracts
- Advise on guarantees and credit policies of the company on a day-to-day basis and especially during the execution of projects
- Degree in Law
- Experience in the energy industry
- Good verbal and written skills in both Italian and English