Senior Legal Manager USA
Job ID 7941
Our client is a leading Tier 1 PV company and they are urgently looking for a Legal Senior Manager in USA.
- Responsible for identifying and assessing the legal risks in the company's overseas operations management, and preventing the legal risks from pre-existing, controlling in the event, and providing relief afterwards.
- Responsible for the legal support of major projects of the company's overseas business, including legal and compliance review of overseas business, conducting legal compliance research, and prompting legal risk prevention;
- Responsible for the company's overseas disputes and litigation cases.
- Responsible for the handling of overseas non-litigation cases, and is responsible for the investigation and handling of violations of laws, disciplines, violations of the company's management system and damage to the company's interests.
- Participate in the management and assessment of external lawyers in the company's overseas business;
- Responsible for responding to overseas double-reverse investigations, responding to overseas trade protection measures and export controls; responsible for responding to double-counter investigations by countries such as the United States and the European Union, safeguarding the interests of the company according to laws and regulations; responsible for responding to overseas trade protection measures and export controls, Regulations protect the company's interests.
- Responsible for the company's overseas business legal advocacy and training.
- Master's degree or above, major in law, passing the national unified judicial examination, there is a "legal professional qualification certificate" A certificate; overseas study experience is preferred.
- More than 8 years of legal work experience, overseas legal work or foreign-invested corporate legal work experience is preferred.
- Has a wealth of legal expertise and skills; has a wealth of legal affairs management and practical experience.
- Have expertise in international law, civil and commercial law research, and be able to handle various legal matters independently;
- English/Japanese can be used as a working language;
- Strong learning ability, communication and coordination skills; high enthusiasm for work, strong initiative and execution;