Legal Specialist Australia – Mandarin Speaking preferred
Opportunity for a legal professional to join a global TOP 3 Solar High-tech company in Sydney.
As Legal Advisor you will be responsible for risk control management.
Office Location: Sydney
- Responsible for identifying and evaluating legal risks in the company's overseas operation and management, and preventing, controlling and relieving legal risks in advance.
- Responsible for legal affairs support of business projects of the company, including business legal and compliance review, legal compliance research, and legal risk prevention.
- Responsible for publicity and training of legal affairs for overseas business of the company.
- Responsible for the dual countervailing investigations of the region, dealing with trade protection measures and export control, and safeguarding the interests of the company in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in law;
- Legal experience in manufacturing or electronic equipment industry is a plus;
- Mandarin skill is a plus;
- Strong learning ability, communication and coordination skills;
- High work enthusiasm, initiative and strong executive force.