Local Procurement Rep – Baltimore, MD
Job ID 22022
- Act and report within the project team
- Guided by the Project Procurement Coordinator, perform the procurement of the project low value /non-critical scopes
- Provide updated status of the procurement of the low value / non-critical scopes to the Project Procurement Coordinator
- Be responsible for the operational execution of the end-to-end 'request-to-pay' process incl. Logistics, e.g.: PR quality check, PO creation, PO follow-up, invoice issues solving, etc.
- Guide project team to the Project Specific Catalogue and available (Contracted) Coded Items
- Ensure the correct archiving of all documentation (e.g. certificates, manuals, quotations, scope of work, completed forms and templates, etc)
- Assist project team with drafting RfQ's, using available standard RfQ templates as much as possible
- Provide 'customer service' to his/her project team members, e.g.: handling user queries, provide operational support, assist in local buys, support procurement process compliance, etc.
- Assist project team (contract manager) with follow-up of PO based on the contract during execution
- Report issues or non-conformities regarding the project procurement to the Project Procurement Coordinator
- Be trained by Corporate procurement CoE in order to obtain the required competences to execute his/her procurement tasks
- Explain and coach internal users to respect procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree required (preferably from Maritime college/university)
- Prior experience in procurement/logistics
- New grads or those with <5 years experience encouraged to apply!
- Hybrid Work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, disability benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employer match for 401k Retirement Plan
- Opportunities for Advancement/training
- Collaborative work environment