Local Team Manager
Our client is a young, dynamic consultancy specialising in marine geoscience and geotechnical engineering. They work across a range of marine sectors including offshore oil and gas, offshore wind and HVDC interconnectors.
The Local Team Manager (LTM) will be part of the senior management team reporting directly to the Co-Managing Director.
- Daily management of team activities (business development, sales, operations, technical development).
- Promote “One Firm Firm” working through sharing knowledge, expertise and resources.
- Working with the Co-Managing Directors and Financial Manager, monitor sales and operational performance against the local budget.
- Working with the BD Director, manage BD activities and local client relationships.
- Working with the IT/QHSE Manager, ensure that company systems and processes are implemented to drive eciency and improve standardisation.
- Working with the HR Manager, ensure that there is a plan to recruit, retain and develop talented people and that utilisation is optimised across the company.
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and regulations including health and safety and employment law.
- Ensure that the local team participates in the company research and development program.
- Strong educational and professional background in either geophysics or geotechnical engineering.
- Demonstrable experience of team leadership and high-level project management.
- Highly developed stakeholder management abilities.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving consultancy environment