Job ID 21576
Logistics Engineer for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Scotland.
- Oversee the load-out activities of the monopiles (for the installation of an offshore wind farm).
- Coordinate the site activities with the subcontractors.
- Take care of QA/QC.
- Perform inspections for monopiles and report to the Project Engineer.
- Engineering background (Bachelor level).
- 3 year previous relevant experience.
- Living close to the work locations.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with cranes and transition pieces.