Logistics Supervisor USA – Solar
Opportunity for a Logistics Supervisor to join a global leading solar company in USA, experience in solar industtry is preferred.
- Handle procedures for distribution and inventory management to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- Handle input and outbound logistics process, ensuring the accuracy of the sales order, quantity, status and report any abnormality to the Manager.
- Ensure rational distribution and delivery according to analysis report and tracking records.
- Responsible for managing warehouse operations, inventory distribution, and ensuring that inventory levels are accurate and up to date across the ERP and other tracking platforms.
- Serves as key liaison between department and internal and external partners on warehouse and inventory control matters.
- Conduct routine quality control checks.
- Report inventory discrepancies, freight logistics, and inventory update to manager.
- Identify any procedural/process trends that negatively impact inventory and communicate accordingly so proper action can be taken.
- Perform necessary inventory reconciliation and adjustments for products.
- Ensure inventory levels are accurate and up to date in ERP, e-commerce platforms, and additional tracking platforms.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Performs general administrative duties including but not limited to correspondence, filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Maintains and orders supplies as needed.
- Submit routine reports to department manager and performs other related duties as assigned by Logistics Manager
- Logistics or accounting major, two to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, along with basic math and mechanical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Mandarin (as frequent communication with Headquarters in China is required).
- 3+ years' work in supply chain, fulfillment warehouse, inventory control, and experience working in the solar industry would be a plus.
- Previous experience working with ERP (U8) or e-commerce platforms highly preferred.
- Ability to explicitly follow instructions set forth by standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to apply good judgment and understanding to carry out instruction provided in written, oral and diagram format.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to recognize variations and follow appropriate protocol for reporting any variations.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office software.