London Team Manager
Team Manager required to lead geotechnical and geophysical team within a leading offshore consultancy.
Our client is a young, dynamic consultancy specialising in marine geoscience and geotechnical engineering. The London Team Manager (LTM) will be part of the senior management team reporting directly to the Co-Managing Director.
- Daily management of team activities (business development, sales, operations, technical development).
- Promote "One Firm Firm" working through sharing knowledge, expertise and resources.
- Working with the Co-Managing Directors and Financial Manager, monitor sales and operational performance against the local budget.
- Working with the BD Director, manage BD activities and local client relationships.
- Working with the IT/QHSE Manager, ensure that company systems and processes are implemented to drive efficency and improve standardisation.
- Working with the HR Manager, ensure that there is a plan to recruit, retain and develop talented people and that utilisation is optimised across the company.
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and regulations including health and safety and employment law.
- Ensure that the local team participates in the company research and development program.
- Strong educational and professional background in either geophysics or geotechnical engineering.
- Demonstrable experience of team leadership and high-level project management.
- Highly developed stakeholder management abilities.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving consultancy environment.