Buckie, North Aberdeenshire
Full time, staff position.
A global, offshore wind developer is looking to onboard a Maintenance Planner who will be responsible for the planning, coordination and reporting of all operations and maintenance activities relating to OFTO assets, Balance of Plant Electrical Equipment, civil and structural infrastructure (both onshore and offshore), Wind Turbine Generators, quayside facilities, and O&M base. Travel to other site locations will also be required.
- Supporting the development of the annual BoP maintenance plan, and continual review.
- Working with the Operations Manager and OFTO BOP Electrical Maintenance Manager in the planning and coordination of electrical network outages and maintenance.
- Tracking of WTG Maintenance activities.
- Planning and reporting on the activities of all subcontractors executing scopes of inspection and maintenance activity.
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess maintenance performance against key performance indicators.
- Creation and management of work order cards within the CMMS.
- Management of testing and inspection routines for specialist tools and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Responsible for the authoring, review, release and regular update of all Approved Written Procedures (AWP), along with Method Statements and Risk Assessments for operations and maintenance activities.
- Use and support the development of operation management systems and planning tools.
- Responsible for forecasting and analysis of logistics costs, including CTV, Jack Up, Survey Vessels and any associated port fees.
- Support in risk management and continuous improvement processes.
- Minimum HNC in Marine/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent (NVQ L3/4 and above).
- Evidence of extensive industry specific technical training.
- Primavera P6 training, or equivalent.
- IOSH Managing Safely / NEBOSH General Certificate. Required
- Experience as a planner from a similar position.
- Proficient user of an ERP system (maintenance planning tool)
- Good knowledge of computerised maintenance management systems.
- Good knowledge of O&M planning tools.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
Knowledge of Electromechanical or WTG Safety Rules would be an advantage.