Manager/Analyst, Energy & Infrastructure Advisory
We are in the search of a Manager for the Energy and infrastructure division of a leading worldwide company specialized in Real Estate and Advisory services.
This person will report to the Country Manager based in Madrid.
- Support the Country Manager in advising a wide range of clients from energy and infrastructure (developers, private equities, investment funds) in the different stages of the transactions in Iberia
- Advisory in M&A transactions, capital raising, valuations, due diligence and strategic consulting services
- Develop and review financial models and valuations reports, as well as assisting negotiations of the clients with banks and investment funds
- Help the local team growth and mentor new members
- Attend local industry events
- University Degree in Economics or Finance (CFA would be desirable)
- Previous financial or commercial experience in energy or infrastructure transactions
- Availability for travelling is required, mainly for client and internal meetings in Spain, Portugal and UK
- Proficiency both in Spanish and English