Manager, Commercial Due Diligence
Opportunity to join one of the largest renewable energy companies in the United States, performing as the Project Leader, Commercial Due Diligence.
The Project Lead will play a key role across EPC Bidding, Corporate Governance, and Capital Budgeting through to Project Execution.
This is a remote, contract role lasting an initial 1-year period. You will be expected to spend 1 week per month in the company's Virginia HQ.
- Work closely with the greenfield development team to ensure projects are ready for competitive EPC bidding
- Oversee the EPC bidding process
- Manage various aspects of due diligence, including capital budgeting, corporate governance, and EPC contract negotiation through execution
- Effectively manage a range of key stakeholders and additional interested parties
- 3+ years' experience in comparable role
- Strong commercial skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Degree educated in relevant discipline
- Ability to spend 1 week per month in Virginia