Manager/Lead, Systems Engineering
An opportunity for an experienced Power/Systems Engineering professional to lead the development of a new battery storage system, building the initiative, team, and infrastructure from the ground up, as a key member of one of the fastest growing, most innovative Storage businesses in the USA.
The Systems Engineering Team Leader will be responsible for the development of all of the above, in addition to power electronics, BMS, control, and firmware systems.
The position is CA based.
- Lead the development of a new Residential energy storage system
- Utilise the company's first-of-a-kind, innovative battery technology to its full capacity
- Built the initiative from the ground up, including power electronics, BMS, control, and firmware systems
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of engineering professionals
- Design and integrate power electronics (inverter)
- Design and integrate ancillary electrical components (meters, CTs, ATS integrated wiring)
- Guide outsourced engineers (enclosure/mechanical, manufacturing, installation etc.)
- Manage the design of the control system and user interface
- Systems controls experience
- Min. degree level education in power electronics or comparable discipline
- Background in power electronics and design
- Experience managing engineering teams
- High level performer
- Determined and driven attitude
- Focused, 'get-things-done' attitude
- Right to work in USA