Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of services including search & selection, business intelligence & HR consulting, permanent recruitment solutions and contractor services.
As the renewables sector continues to expand (predictions of 24m jobs by 2030), we are growing our award-winning team to meet that demand. We have a fantastic opportunity in our highly successful Wind Energy team. We are looking for a professional, engaging, relationship-focused Managing Consultant to cement our position as market leader in this thriving permanent and executive search market.
You may be frustrated at the lack of progression in your current role or uncertainty in your market. At Taylor Hopkinson, you will be joining a dynamic, fast paced team who are experts in placing professionals in the world's highest growth market.
This opportunity is ideal for a driven, passionate, successful recruiter who has technical / commercial recruiting experience either in-house or consultancy. You will want to drive your career and develop your expertise while being responsible for achieving results.
The market is buoyant, and we offer several pathways to progress your career - your success is our success. 90% of our Heads of Department have been internally promoted. This provides opportunities for the wider team to grow too.
What you offer
- A proactive and professional approach
- Ambition and drive to develop in your career
- A focus on delivering results
- A natural relationship builder
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- A keen learner with a genuine interest in the renewables sector
What we offer you
- Best in Class salary and no-threshold commission structure
- Fantastic monthly, quarterly and incredible annual incentives.
- The opportunity to progress in a global, sustainable high-growth market
- All the tools you need to succeed including a laptop, mobile phone, LinkedIn Recruiter, Bullhorn etc
- Access to our e-learning portal as well as ongoing training
- APSCO accredited management training to ensure you reach the next level in your career
- Ongoing professional and personal development programmes, designed to support and challenge you as your career grows
- An inclusive, progressive and fun culture
We love to promote our team members and 90% of our Heads of Department have been promoted internally. We have an enviable reputation in the market and were awarded "Recruiter of the Year 2019 and 2021" by a panel of high-profile wind industry professionals which is a huge achievement and showcases our expertise and dedication.
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Contact us to find out more or apply now.