Managing Director O&M (PV)
The Managing Director will be called to cover the following tasks:
- Responsible for the headquarter in Germany and lead the team by example, hands-on, with engagement, and with empathy in a flat hierarchy
- Manage and control the O&M projects within the country.
- You evaluate and develop projects and business ideas and manage their implementation in cooperation with the Italian and German team.
- Manage the relations to the Italian headquarter and integrate its different functions
- Develop good relations with authorities and stakeholders (ministries, landowners, grid connection groups, investors, competitors, etc.)
- Show flexibility, dedication in your approach to make the best use of opportunities arising in the constantly changing political, legal and economical environment
The successful candidate shall ideally have the following skills and experience:
- +8 years experience in the photovoltaic business.
- Deep technical knowledge of O&M monitoring systems.
- Experience managing teams of senior engineers.
- Good communicator with excellent negotiation skills.
- Fluent in German language is mandatory.
- Engineering degree.