Managing Director – Poland
We are in the search of a Managing Director in Poland responsible for creating the Energy and Infrastructure division for a leading worldwide company specialised in Real Estate and Advisory services.
This person will be based in their offices in Warsaw, and will report directly to the headquarters in London.
- Lead all the energy and infrastructure transactions services in Poland, which includes advisory in M&A, capital raising, valuations, due diligence and strategic consulting services
- Advise a wide range of clients (developers, private equities, investment funds) in the different stages of the transactions in Poland
- Define budgets and business strategy, as well as develop and manage the local team
- Attend local industry events and be the local point for new mandates and leads
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or MBA (CFA would be desirable)
- Previous financial or commercial experience in energy or infrastructure transactions.
- Availability for travelling is required, mainly for client and internal meetings.
- Previous experience managing people
- Proficiency both in Polish and English