Mandarin Speaking Business Development Manager -Solar power
Opportunity for a Mandarin and Korean speaking professional to join a global leading solar developer company.
Trainings will be provided
- Project Development : "greenfield"
- Land acquisition
- Responsible for managing internal and external resources to execute development activities for Renewable Energy Project including but not limited to site due diligence, utility interconnection, engineering, various government agency permitting
- Secure areas for the development of projects and build relationships with landowners
- Represent the company with local public or private actors
- Initiate the launch of the procedures leading to issuance of Building Permit
- Ensure that all Renewable Energy Projects are developed and constructed in accordance with company's Safety, Health, Environment and Quality policies and procedures and in accordance with all applicable local laws and regulations
- University Degree
- Experience in solar industry
- Languages required: English, Chinese and Korean
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Computer Skills: Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint