Opportunity for a mandarin speaking Finance Manager to join a global leading Solar high-tech renewable energy company, this role can be working remotely or in office.
- Development and implementation of tax planning strategies, ensure that the organization complies with periodic tax payments, information reporting, and other taxing authority requirements.
- Identify the risks or uncertain issues, provide the possible resolutions and timely communications with the local teams
- Review the commercial contracts from tax perspective
- Responsible for accounting work, and Submit financial and management reports to HQ each month within the given time
- Conduct financial management of overseas project, project budget execution and project P&L analysis
- Responsible for subsidiary financial information system implementation
- Work closely with operation, sales and service teams
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree
- Proven track record of ~5 years within a tax consultant firm/Big Four
- Certified UK Tax Advisor is a plus
- SAP/ Software skills are an advantage
- Being CIMA qualified would be a distinct advantage
- Strong technical tax skills with emphasis on tax issues related to corporate tax, UK tax law, restructurings, transfer pricing
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese