Mandarin Speaking Senior Project Manager USA – Solar PV
Opportunity for a Mandarin Speaking project Manager / Senior Project Manager to join a global leading solar high tech manufacturing company.
Office in Bay Area, California. Can work hybrid or work remotely.
The Senior Project Manager will report to the Head of DG Segment and will be responsible for managing all project activities in sales operations, from forecasting to product availability lead times, delivery and payment collection for all the key accounts, staying in close contact both with customers and the company's related internal departments.
* Manage the entire sales/order process for the DG segment
* Develop and review project schedules, cost estimation, budgets and project scope
* Manage contract requirements, client relations and project deliverable requirement
* Establish and monitor process, performance metrics, project schedules, risk profiles and cost
performance in accordance with company systems and practices.
* Supervise project implementation to assure cost, time, quality and execution guidelines according
* Evaluate current project management standards and practices; and provide recommendations for
* Manage all parties involved (internal and external) and ensure professional project management
from pre-sales to post-sales operations
* Coordinate and manage one or more internal project teams
* Collaborate with global team members to ensure effective communications and results
* Minimum 2-3 years of Solar Industry experience
* 5-8 years of experience in project management of large-scale projects or programs.
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
* Able to work both independently and as a team.
* Strong communication skills both written and oral.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
* Strong customer service skills with focus on listening to the customer.
* Ability to conduct negotiations with vendors, suppliers, governmental entities and utilities.
* Working knowledge of the standardized project management processes and tools.
* Working knowledge of project scheduling concepts, techniques, and software such as MS-Project
* Working knowledge of office productivity software such as MS-Office suite, including advanced
use of MS-Excel.
* Multi-project execution experience.
* BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline, advance study in Project
Management and/or MBA desired