Marine Installation Package Manager
Job ID 21482
Marine Installation Package Manager required for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer based in Scotland
- The development and delivery of the Marine Installation contract package for the project, based upon the overall contracting strategy approved by the Board of the Project.
- Comprehensive evaluation of options available and consideration of all emerging technology and other value improvement opportunities to support the development of a fully optimised Business Case.
- Focal point for engagement with supply chain participants who have both direct and indirect interests in bidding for the relevant work package.
- Defining and managing the budget for the Marine Installation package for each phase of the project.
- Working as part of the project leadership team / other package managers to enhance the contracting strategy for the project which will optimise future UK supply chain opportunities, the Business Case, and the project delivery strategy.
- Substantial knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and practices.
- Substantial knowledge of commercial drivers for major infrastructure projects.
- Experience of leading package teams on a variety of development projects.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrates good project management expertise and understanding of major projects delivery especially contracting strategy and planning, cost, risk, quality, and commercial management.
- Ability to challenge project teams and key stakeholders to ensure robust project performance.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation and to key stakeholders out with the organisation.
- Ability to clearly present key messages at senior levels, externally and internally.
- Skilled in coaching and mentoring junior staff and supporting staff development through providing guidance and advice and helping identify training requirements for team members.