Marine Logistics Coordinator
Marine Logistics Coordinator required as part of a new world-leading execution team for a landmark offshore wind project in Japan. The position can be based either in Tokyo or in Amsterdam (with regular travel required).
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with one of the world's largest renewable energy companies with a growing global portfolio of projects.
- Coordinating marine operations, vessel logistics, port upgrades, crane operations pertaining to the successful load out of all Windfarm elements.
- Liaising with the Marine Warranty surveyor on vessel operations, performing the process of Site Induction & personnel documentation checks.
- Managing Port operations ensuring adherence to legal and local requirements and ensuring safe conditions are maintained at the Offshore project site and that activities are compliant with the local laws.
- Completing appropriate documentation to meet legal and insurance requirements.
- Overviewing and coordinating of load in/ out, and Port lifting operations by contractors.
- Coordinating in Japan / NL agreement with the Site Manager the Safe System of Work (Permit to Work, Change Management, LOTO, etc.).
- Working with HSE team and environmental team on the safe co-ordination of all vessel movements and activities on the project site.
- Previous marine experience, preferably in an offshore wind environment.
- Computer literate including working with computer based marine information system.
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent SHE qualification.
- Ability to coordinate complex schedules and plans.
- Track record of working in a complex environment engaging with multiple stakeholders.