Opportunity for a Marine Specialist with an estimated duration of 4 - 6-month (part time) contract based in Denmark with a leading offshore wind farm developer.
- You will be the technical lead on EU tender for ship management of crew vessels in Denmark. The scope is technical assistance to the procurement process including defining the tender scope with end-customers, prepare documentation, run tender with technical assessment of bids and detailed negotiations with bidders as well as implementation of solution with preferred supplier.
- Ship management of the clients owned crew vessels include HSE, crewing and maintenance of the vessels.
- As the vessels are based in Denmark, you must be able to travel between various sites in Denmark
- You will be expected to be working around 20 - 30 hours per week, this will vary over the 4-5 months tender period.
- Maritime background - preferably from vessel operations in the offshore wind industry
- Experience with maintenance of vessels
- Experience with crewing of vessels
- Experience with EU tenders - preferably vessel tenders
- Strong HSE mind-set and skills
- Preferably based in Denmark or ability to frequently be in Denmark.