Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind,Solar,Storage
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of services including search & selection, business intelligence & HR consulting, permanent recruitment solutions and contractor services.
It is a fast paced, competitive market and we are seeking a proactive and dynamic university graduate / student to help us stand out in the market.
We have an internship opportunity for a penultimate or final year Marketing student. The internship will run over the summer and is a paid role. We ask all applicants to ensure that if COVID restrictions allow, you can travel to our HQ in Glasgow City centre. This role requires availability from Monday - Friday, full time office hours.
You will have the opportunity to hone your skills by working closely with our Marketing and Design team and you will assist with the following:
- Contribute to growing our online presence through creating and managing regular social media posts and content
- Provide support with website updates and improvements through design knowledge and creative input
- Provide administration and research support to the Marketing team on ad-hoc projects spanning marketing, design, SEO and other branding activities across all regions
- Collate feedback from clients and candidates through various survey methods, to feed into continuous improvement of the business operations
As well as the responsibilities outlined above, you will have the opportunity to contribute to other projects and to identify areas for improvement and update in our collateral / literature.
To flourish in this role, you will demonstrate that you have:
- Analytical ability to effectively assimilate large amounts of complex information
- Adaptive communication style
- Creativity to produce industry leading, impactful media
- Excellent organisational skills to successfully manage multiple projects and work streams
- Detail oriented approach
- A self-starting and driven attitude to work, with a creative flair
- Strong communication skills with excellent oral and written skills
We love to receive feedback and are open to learning from you too.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to learn from our international marketing team in an industry award winning business
- An inclusive, progressive and fun culture
- The opportunity to work in a truly global, sustainable growth market
- Flexible working
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Find out more about us at: https://www.taylorhopkinson.com/about/
If you'd like to be part of our successful, progressive team and help us deliver our vision, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your motivation for this role to Simone Mitchell-Thompson