Marketing Manage (Solar)
Opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join one of the world's leading solar energy companies.
The Marketing Manager will play a lead role in developing and executing flagship campaigns, key for the success of the business across the Americas.
With a preference for the candidate to work from the company's US HQ in California, remote working can be considered.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, to ensure the facilitation of strong partnerships with a range of key stakeholders
- Identify and utilise key industry platforms and influences throughout the Americas
- Design and deliver professional sales kits to partnering teams, to maximise business opportunities across the Group
- Maintain a strong rapport and working relationship with the sales team, staying attuned to market needs and advising as an expert on local marketing channels
- Support the Global Marketing Director to plan and implement an industry leading annual marketing plan, used to deliver the company's brand and products information to various target audiences and market segments
- Analyse program results using analytical and reporting capabilities, to measure the performance of marketing campaigns
- 5+ years' professional marketing experience, min. 2 of which must be in the PV solar industry
- Degree educated in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Strong communication skills across written and verbal mediums
- Leadership skills and passion for high-performance
- Willingness to be flexible in working manner and schedule
- Ability and willingness to undertake business travel, at times internationally
- Team working attitude with strong understanding on Marketing professions.