Marketing Manager North America
Job ID 9802
Opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a global Tier 1 Solar PV module manufacturer based in the USA
- Develop the Marketing strategy in respective region and make the execution plans control whole implement process.
- Coordinate and promote all kinds of marketing activities, be familiar with them and promote all kinds of marketing.
- Be familiar with the mainstream media and other new media within the industry.
- Improve efficient corporation with media, develop and specify internal and external market integration in the responsible region.
- Develop the branding management and marketing promotion strategy in the territory, carry out the brand publicity and public relation activities, manage the network and E-marketing campaigns, promote the company brand and enhance brand awareness in the market.
- Investigate and forecast the market trend, search and calculate the sales related information, feedback from the customers, market trends, etc.
- Be responsible for survey analysis according to the positioning and strategy of the company.
- Manage and control of the company's marketing expenses and budget of the department.
- Be responsible for daily management of marketing affairs.
- Major in marketing or economic management related fields; Bachelor's degree or above.
- Have a deep understanding of marketing and strong ability to grasp market dynamics and market directions, Proficient in operating office software.
- You will have had significant exposure to the marketing industry.
- Honest and trustworthy, rigorous and meticulous, responsible and professional; Have good discipline, teamwork and innovative consciousness.
- Proficient in English, good at listening, speaking, reading, and writing.