Master Data Controller
Job ID 9230
Taylor Hopkinson have been engaged by a global leader in renewable energy to appoint a Master Data Controller.
- Ensure that there is high quality and comparable master data for all sites by upholding the requirements identified to support the Operations and Maintenance processes within the BA.
- Pro-actively safeguarding quality through master data management
- Promote and advise on master data topics, train end users and facilitate understanding for all stakeholders.
- Prepare for and lead implementations of master data at new sites
- Provide support for master data changes and upgrades.
- Be responsible for quality of O&M master data in SAP.
- Support ongoing O&M activities with master data creation and change
- Lead master data implementation
- Develop master data capability alongside process and system development
- Develop internal processes and tools to improve efficiency in master data handling
- Follow industry best practice on master data management and propose improvements
- Complete master data implementations from data collection through to upload as part of implementation projects and change requests
- Wind experience is beneficial
- Collect, convert, quality assure, and upload new master data to SAP
- Quality check & cleanse existing master data
- Maintain master data processes, templates, instructions, and training
- Conduct master data training to support data gathering and for end users
- Liaise closely with other process and master data colleagues
- Technical university degree within an Engineering or Scientific discipline and
- Several years' experience in a similar position.
- You have experience in SAP, especially in the plant maintenance and material management
- Previous experience working with large volumes of data.
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with master data implementation projects and training end users
- Sound communication skills
- Command in English is Strong, both verbal and written
- High level of experience with Microsoft excel