Mechanical Project Engineer
Job ID 21734
Mechanical Project Engineer required for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Belgium.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Speaking Dutch is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- MSc preferred, Ba with working experience.
- Experience with (offshore) substations (design phase).
- Critical mindset, process focused, interdisciplinary.
- Mechanical Engineer.